Happy Monday Crafties!
Congratulations card is here with Cowboy Dan!
Yee haw ...
Here he is ...
The picture shows better on a computer or landscape view on your phone.
This card is easy peezy, hope you'll enjoy this card as much as I had fun making it.
1) I cut Whisper White Coordinate 12 x 12 cardstock into 8 1/2 x 5 1/2" and scored in the middle 4 1/4 from 8 1/2 2) I cut a red cardstock into 4 x 5 1/4" and double sided taped it and center it onto the white cardstock
3) So this digital is sized perfectly to fit the card, which I've colored and slight modification on the hair, the shirt from a short sleeve t-shirt to a buttoned up short sleeve collar shirt, added a back pocket and a half side bandanna.
4)Then I cut a dark navy blue cardstock almost 2/3 of the red cardstock, and splatter some watered down acrylic paint on the entire cardstock. It is then adhered to the red cardstock.
5) I took out my Versamark and use a small sponge and randomly dab the versamark randomly on the dark navy blue cardstock and the top 2/3 of the page. Then used my holographic embossing powder on the versamarked areas, then it was later heat embossed to give it some glitter.
6) I used one of Stampin Up's tree stamp and versamark them and stamped the image on and add white embossing powder, was then heat embossed.
7) Then I added the fences, then I used my navy blue ribbon and placed it at the bottom of the red carstock.
8) I cut a small white stripe of paper, place and adhered it between the bottom of the fence, and the top of the ribbon.
9) Then I cut another stripe of navy cardstock and stamped it with the sentiment Congratulations, it was later pop dotted, then placed on the card
10) Later I took some gold stars and place them randomly across the entire top of the card, as well as before and after the sentiment Congratulations.
You may find the beautiful digital and stamps here.