Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Love My Police Officer


Hello everyone!
It's Judy here again and today I have a card
I created using the "James" stamp.


My husband has worked in the law enforcement field
for 28 years, so when Charlene came out with this stamp
I knew I would enjoy using it on many projects.

I stamped James on white card stock, colored with
Spectrum Noir markers and fussy cut before popping
him with foam tape on top of the oval die cuts.
The sentiment is part of the stamp set.
The police themed die cuts were cut with Cheery Lynn Designs dies.
The DP is from DCWV's classic prints and card stock mat stack.

Hope you'll check out the James stamp and all the others available at
http://cthruthewoodsclearstamps.tictail.com

Until next week, happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment