Monday, June 15, 2015

Loving Spotty by Angelica Soh



Happy Monday Crafties!
It's Angelica here to share a lovely card
I've created. Hope this will further brighten
your day. I named this card " Loving Spotty "

The picture will shows better on a computer or landscape view on your phone.


I used Charlene's cute new digital file located here

1) I have printed my digital image onto a photo paper. I further drew those puppy eyes, and fill in the spots
 using watercolor marker, and adding extra spots on the dalmatian to further balance the image.
I used a heating tool to dry my marker to heat set it. It was later fussy cut, and had added a bow, that I 
made, to finish off the image. 

2) The word "Love" has been diecut, and I ran my dotted embossing folder at the bottom part of the word 
" Love", (which is part of the diecut) I lined up this piece, and added a strip of the same colored ribbon (that 
I used on the dalmatian), just above from the diecut piece. I've added a strip of metal washi tape across the 
top of that ribbon. and now I could tape down the white " Love diecut piece.

3) I cut a piece of gray cardstock, running the same embossing folder and diecut the scallop edge so final 
size is 5 1/8" x 7/8"; it was pop dotted and layered it onto the card.

4) I took out my score board and scored 3 lines with equal widths and placed 3 candy dots at the top left 
corner on the card base. 

5) Since I love flowers, I decided to add and pretty up my card with Prima marketing flowers and some 
other flowers and leaf I have in my stash; as well as adding a small blingy butterfly to a flower on the top right of the card.

6) Last but not least, I pop dotted the dalmatian, and layered it onto the card for the finishing touch.

Materials used: 
Charlene's digital files could be found here 
Stampin Up' Gray Cardstock and Whisper White Cardstock
Stampin Up' Basic Black Marker
Digital image was printed in photo paper
Navy Blue white line ribbon
Metallic Silver washi tape
Blingy Butterfly
Stampin Up Candy dots
Prima Marketing flower
Other flowers and leaf from my stash
Stampin Up Dot Embossing folder
LOVE diecut is from Die-namics called Celebrate










No comments:

Post a Comment