Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Super Hero Charlie

Hey everyone! It's Judy here again with a new card
I made using the large Charlie stamp and one of 
the new digital files Charlene created to turn
him into a Super Hero, 
Charlie's Super Suit.


We all have a Super Hero in our lives, right?
I know I do. It's my husband.
He does so much for and cares so for our family
that he never even stops to think before his
"Help is on the Way"!
That's just the way he is.

Anyway, I had a lot of fun creating this card. It started out as a tag
but I felt it needed something else so I added the tag to a
5 1/2 x 8 1/2" card base that was simply created by folding
an 8 1/2 x 11" piece of card stock in half.
I added some DCWV DP and placed the tag on top.
All the stars were cut with an old Sizzix originals die, except
for the smallest ones. Those were punched with a Marvy punch.
Charlie's Super suit was colored with Spectrum Noir markers.

Hope you like him and this inspires you to check out
all the C Thru the Woods products at

Until next week, happy crafting!





No comments:

Post a Comment