Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Dancing Couple


Happy Wednesday!
It's Judy here sharing a card I created using
one of the new digital files Charlene has created.

Dancing Couple





I love digital images because they are so versatile.
I chose a size that would work on my 5 x 6 1/2" card base and
printed on white card stock.
 I colored with Spectrum Noir markers and gel pens, fussy cut
and popped with foam tape on the rectangular panel.
The DP is from the Paper Studio's Simple Elegance paper pack.
I printed the sentiment on the computer and cut with a Sizzix oval die.
The flowers are from Spare Parts by The Paper Studio.

I hope you'll check out all the clear stamps and digital files available at
and 
http://cthruthewoodsclearstamps.tictail.com/

Until next time…
Thanks for stopping by and have a great rest of the week!



No comments:

Post a Comment