Sunday, July 19, 2015

Have A Boot Scootin' Good Time





Cowboy Dan is heading to Nashville to wish my son a happy birthday!

Dan was stamped on vanilla Cardstock and I colored his hair with Spectrum Noir markers ( TN 7-8 ). Then I stamped him on his shirt, pant and bandana papers.  I used 2 tones of brown for his boots, belt, gloves and hat.  After fussy cutting his accessories out, everything was glued together. Scor-Tape was used for the glove as a more aggressive adhesive, to hold the "rope".  The bakers twine was dampened with Collage Pauge instant decoupage in matte variety.  This allowed it to hold it's shape better. A dot of the Collage Pauge was used several places on the card to adhere it to the paper.

The card measures 6X10. A little large but I love it, pretty sure he will too!

No comments:

Post a Comment