Sunday, July 5, 2015

Mark Takes Some R&RThis project is a 6 x 6 cardThis project is a 6 x 6 card


Good Morning!  Hope all of you had a happy and safe Fourth of July.  Donna here to share my most recent project.
Mark decided to celebrate the July Fourth weekend with some R and R. He headed out to Bo Bunny to spend some time with Penny Emporium! After spending a few days with her, he looks like a whole new man! Penny gave him the top hat, and I made his shirt without all of his enlisted man's patches.
One of the things I really love about the stamps, is that you can use all or part of them, to make what ever you can dream of.  This project is a 6X6 card. To make his shirt without the patches, I simply made a pattern and cut out the unmarked shirt, then carefully drew in the collar details. My biggest problem now is letting go of my projects! I love them all and almost feel like they are my children!

No comments:

Post a Comment