Tuesday, July 21, 2015

James the Police Officer Canvas by Holly Ann Bray Designs

James the Police Officer Canvas

by Holly Ann Bray Designs

http://cthruthewoodsclearstamps.tictail.com/product/james-digital-file


I wanted to try something new so I chose a Make Market Burlap Panel from 
Michael's to highlight Charlene Wood's clear acrylic stamp, James the Police Officer
I went with a masculine paper by Ken Oliver called Studio Brass Keys feeling the 
colors worked well with the burlap panel and the navy of James' uniform. 
I attached the paper and ribbon with spray adhesive. I hand-stamped the James accessories 
on Stampin' Up Canvas Ribbon with a Black Staz On inkpad.  Next, I stamped James on 
Copic suitable paper and proceeded to use Copic Markers to color his face, hand and 
belt. I stamped and fussy cut his shoes, cap, badges and uniform. To complete James,
I made a tag utilizing the Love My Police Officer stamp. 


No comments:

Post a Comment