Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Fun in the Sun

Happy Wednesday!
Judy here with a quick post to share a tag made with
some of Charlene's digital files.


This is Joe! 

There are 3 coordinating files that were used.


I colored Joe, the swim trunks and hair with Spectrum Noir
markers, fussy cut and pieced together.
I coverers the tag with tan card stock to mimic sand.
I have a water print paper for the middle of the tag and the top
was done with white card stock which I embossed with
a cloud embossing folder and inked with blue ink.
My sun  is just a yellow die cut circle and I inked the edge with orange ink.
I found the palm tree and surf board image on the internet, 
printed and fussy cut. I added some shell, sunglass and sun tan lotion
stickers. The sentiment was done with letter stickers.

Be sure and check out these digital files, along with the 
others and clear stamps Charlene has to offer at

Thanks so much for stopping by and
Happy Crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment