Thursday, July 16, 2015

Camo by Rosie Posie

Hello again! It is my turn to blog today and I thought I would show you what I had the pleasure of working on at a crop over the weekend.  Once I saw Mark and knew I needed to make my own soldier.  I'm sure I am not the only one that has had "the perfect paper" for your project. I know I bought a bunch of camo print paper, but for the life of me I could not find it! So what is a gal to do? COLOR!  I stamped Mark and decided to bust out my Spectrum Noir markers and use some of my best friend's copics to color!  I started out with the darker shades of green and made small little patches all over the uniform.  Then I used some medium greens and finished of by blending with the lighter greens.  Turns out I LOVED making my own green camo! I just might have to try a brown and grey version. What do you all think?


Thanks for stopping by and of course Mark is available here:
http://cthruthewoodsclearstamps.tictail.com/products

No comments:

Post a Comment