Thursday, August 27, 2015

Drake the Vampire

Wow, how summertime flies by! I hardly have had a chance to even go into my craft room! Can anyone else empathize with me?  Since I haven't had much of a chance to sit down and play, I thought that I would talk about one of my favorite days that is slowly approaching. Yes, I LOVE Halloween. It has always been fun for me to make my costume every year!!  Now that school is in session it is time for me to get my thinking hat on and come up with an idea. So with that in mind, I decided to pull out my old Dracula tag for some inspiration. 


For this tag I used Drake. I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers and left his face white.  I chose the fang stamp to add a little touch to the costume.  I just had to have the "drippy goo" punch when it came out years ago and I thought it was perfect for this tag.  I chose a piece of black paper that had a red core. I used a bunch of sandpaper to rough up the tag to give it a distressed look. I didn't like how shiny the red satin ribbon was, so I used some black ink to also distress it.  I made the rosette flowers because I always love to add some fancy touches to all boy themed projects!

Thanks for checking out our projects!! 

Drake can be purchased at the tic tail store.

No comments:

Post a Comment