Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Cutting the Cake


Hello all!

I was looking through the current challenges out
in blog land and ran across one that had a photo as inspiration and
 knew I had to take out Alex along with  Lorrena from Julie Nutting
and create a wedding card.


This is the photo that inspired me.

I stamped both dolls on white card stock, colored with
Spectrum Noir markers and, of course, fussy cut.
I dry embossed Lorrena's skirt and added stickles to her
bodice, flounce and headband.
I created the background with paper from the Paper Studio's 
Kirby Teesdake Studio paper pack and a die cut gate cut
from the Cricut Ornamental Iron cartridge.
I created a cake table with vellum and netting.
The cake and bouquet are colored images from
Deedee's Digis Now and Forever set.

So what do you think?
I love the way it all came out!

Until next time…
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment