Thursday, November 6, 2014

Say Hello to yet Another Design Team Member!!

Am I the luckiest person on BlogSpot?

  I think so!!  I have some amazing women who have volunteered their time and energy to create projects for C Thru the Woods Clear Stamps!

I am pleased to introduce you to one more of the brand new Design Team Members-Donna Woods!!
(Nope, we're not related to each other!  Just a happy coincidence!)  The project she created is being taught as a class at a weekend crop!  How awesome is that?!!
Donna Woods will be teaching a class at our weekend crop. She will be covering a composition book with a Charlene Woods Phantom of the Opera stamp.

 
My name is Donna Woods. I live in Huntington, WV. My home is full of my furry (and not so furry) kids and my crafty creations.  In fact, crafting has overtaken my home. 
 
Lots of inspiration comes from my family, my: hubby, 2 daughters, son, 3 granddaughters and my grandson. 
 
For over 20 years I was a nurse, but Fibromyalgia knocked my legs out from under me.  Now I spend as much time as possible enjoying my family and crafting. 
 
My real passion is scrapbooking and all sorts of paper crafts.  Playing with paper dolls is my favorite pastime, so I am delighted to be part of Charlene's design team. 
 
My favorite place to get C Thru The Woods stamps is my LSS, The Scrapbook Page, in Barboursville, WV.  The owner is Maxine Hodges.  She and the scrappers there have taught me so much!  Scrapping has helped me meet so many fun people and I have made many fabulous friends.  I plan to revive my withered blog in the near future, hoping you will join me there.
 
You can also find me on Facebook: Donna Woods (Donna Riley). 
 
Thank you so much Donna!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment