Thursday, November 6, 2014

Introducing Another New Design Team Member!

Oh my goodness!!  How did it get to be November 6th ALREADY???  I've already fallen behind!!!
My apology to you for having not posted the rest of the Design Team member projects!!

This next Designer, I 'met' in college!!  I say 'met' because we had several classes together at the Art Institute of Pittsburgh, but have never actually seen each other in person!!  I feel as though we are friends though!  In fact, Brandi created a gorgeous watercolor painting based on a photo I took!!  I have it in my scrapbook room. 

Please welcome Brandi Byrom to our Design Team!   I just love the Halloween project she created with the Drake stamp!  If I had kept current on my blogging, this should have been posted before Halloween had passed.  But I still love, love this project!  I love the bat in the tree!!!

 
My name is Brandi and I am a stay at home mom to two beautiful girls. I also home school them so although I don't have much spare time, you can always find me creating when I do. 
 
I am fairly new to scrapbooking but I have always been interested in mixed media and collage.  I am a traditional artist and have always dreamed about being an illustrator. I am always excited to share my work and see other's work as well!
 
Please be sure to go to Brandi's page and like it to see her work!!
Thank you Brandi!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment