Friday, November 28, 2014

I Don't Do Mornings!

Designer Michelle Petersen has Timmy and me pegged!!!


  I feel the same way about mornings!!  I am so spoiled, my husband brings me coffee every morning when he wakes me up. Did you get up early to go shopping this Black Friday morning?  Did you go shopping yesterday?  Luckily, we were travelling and I didn't have to make the decision!!

 Love the jammies on Timmy!!  The stripes and the coffee cup, well, they are perfect!!  The clock reflects me as well!!  If I had my way, no one would have to start their day until 8:30!!!

Michelle's project shows off the versatility of these guy stamps beautifully!  All you need is a little imagination and you too can create cards and scrapbook pages that reflect YOUR Timmy who needs coffee before their feet hit the floor!

Timmy and other guy stamps are available at www.cthruthewoodsclearstamps.tictail.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment