Sunday, March 30, 2014

Contest!! Contest!! Contest!!


Contest!!! Contest!!!! Contest!!!!
Our friend Debra Brock is opening her brand new scrapbook store on Tuesday, April 1st in Tampa, Florida!!! In celebration, I have a fun contest.
The first person on Tuesday April 1st to take a photograph of the large Andrew stamp in Scrapsalot in Tampa, Florida AND post it to the FaceBook wall (https://www.facebook.com/CThrutheWoods , will win a small stamp of their choice (Andrew or Charlie).

I hear whining...!!!!! But I don't live in Tampa!!! Not fair!!!!

Ok, if you live nearby one of the other stores that is carrying the stamps, you can take a picture in that store. You have to visit the blog to see where the stores are located. (if the store has not yet gotten their shipment, take a picture of the cashier in that store and I will accept that.) Don't forget to post the name of the store you are in!! (https://www.facebook.com/CThrutheWoods)

I know, you still may not live nearby one of the stores that is carrying them. Here is incentive for you to go out to your local scrapbook store:

Go to your local scrapbook store. Tell them you would like to see them carry my stamps. If they agree, you will win both small stamps (Andrew & Charlie). So do your foot work now, contact the buyers and make sure they will be there on Tuesday!! Take a picture of the buyer, post the picture, the name of the store and how many stamps they want. (https://www.facebook.com/CThrutheWoods)  Once I verify that, the first person who posts to the FaceBook page for each specific store will get their stamps!!!!

Since this is the first time I have run a contest, please let me know if you still have questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment