Monday, October 12, 2015

Brother



Hi Everyone, This is a card I made 
called Brother using C Thru the Woods digi
stamp called Timmy, could be purchase here.


To make this card:
1) I printed the digi stamp on to a photo paper to the size of the card you wish to use,
2) Then cut them out and I colored them with Stampin up watercolor in Grey, Navy and Turquoise,
3) The base card I stamped it randomly with a chevron stamp with brown inkpad,
4) I stamped randomly with scripted stamp with Turquoise inkpad,
5) I dust the edge of card using a sponge with light brown, and randomly with yellow ink
6) I then added a paper doily off center of the card, then I double diagonally line a blue white black washi tape on the corner of the card 
7) then pop dotted Timmy onto the card and a wooden brother sentiment then added couple flowers.

Hope you guys enjoy this card. Have a beautiful day! xoxoxo Angelica








No comments:

Post a Comment