Tuesday, May 5, 2015

DIGITAL FILES ARE NOW AVAILABLE!!

WE ARE SO PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE THAT C Thru the Woods is now making their clear acrylic stamps available as digital files !!

I have been asked by many, many customers if we offered digital files for our stamps.  Honestly, it scared the heck out of me!!  Until now, I knew nothing about digital file sales!  I've learned a lot, as is usually the case.

The first three files are now live in the Tictail store (www.cthruthewoodsclearstamps.tictail.com).  They are James, Kris and Timmy.  As each file goes live, we will announce it on the Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/CThrutheWoods).  Our goal is to have all of the guys live by the end of the week.

The fun part is, digital files will give us the opportunity to bring new products to you far quicker than we are able to manufacture the clear stamps.  Don't get me wrong, the clear stamps will still be released on a regular basis!  I am working on accessory files for each of the existing stamps and creating new guys as well!  

As each digital file goes live, an announcement will be made on the Facebook page.  So you can visit the Tictail store regularly to see what is new!  I am very excited!!  This is going to be a lot of fun because now I can create like crazy!!  And, if, along the way we have a hugely popular digital file, I just might be persuaded to create it in a clear acrylic stamp set!  You never know what might happen, so check back regularly!!

I am also working with a wonderful company to bring you a whole new product line, exclusive to C Thru the Woods.  It could be the start of something you'll just have to have!!  Stay tuned for announcements here and on Facebook as we work to bring you fun, creative, and versatile products to spark your inner artist!!


No comments:

Post a Comment