Thursday, October 30, 2014

Introducing another amazing Design Team Member!

 

 

Hi, my name is Michelle. 

 

Hi, my name is Michelle.  I moved to the US (Colorado) from England back in 1999.  As a stay-at-home mom to two young children I was quickly introduced to scrap booking, and from there began a love of all things paper crafting. 

Most recently I have been enjoying card making, and coloring with alcohol markers. I'm excited to be part of the C Thru The Woods Design Team.  I truly love these images - they are so much fun to color and create with.

I also design for a local scrapbook store here in Colorado - A Scrap N Place, many of my guy projects can be seen on their blog too   http://blinggirlscrapin.blogspot.com/

 

Please check out my blog at http://ladyofleisureink.blogspot.com/

 






Michelle recently took a trip with her husband to Hawaii and was inspired to make this amazing card featuring the Jeremiah stamp!  I love the colors she uses!  Please be sure to follow her work both here, on her blog and at the Scrapbook Page!  She is going to be busy, busy, busy!