Thursday, October 30, 2014

Introducing another amazing Design Team Member!

 

 

Hi, my name is Michelle. 

 

Hi, my name is Michelle.  I moved to the US (Colorado) from England back in 1999.  As a stay-at-home mom to two young children I was quickly introduced to scrap booking, and from there began a love of all things paper crafting. 

Most recently I have been enjoying card making, and coloring with alcohol markers. I'm excited to be part of the C Thru The Woods Design Team.  I truly love these images - they are so much fun to color and create with.

I also design for a local scrapbook store here in Colorado - A Scrap N Place, many of my guy projects can be seen on their blog too   http://blinggirlscrapin.blogspot.com/

 

Please check out my blog at http://ladyofleisureink.blogspot.com/

 






Michelle recently took a trip with her husband to Hawaii and was inspired to make this amazing card featuring the Jeremiah stamp!  I love the colors she uses!  Please be sure to follow her work both here, on her blog and at the Scrapbook Page!  She is going to be busy, busy, busy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment