Sunday, August 3, 2014

New Design Team Member!! Sandy Lombardi!!!

I'd like to introduce Sandy Lombardi of Scrap "N' Good Times as a new Design Team Member!
It's been a busy summer and I have been behind on blog posts.  I hope to post some of her work in the next few days.
Please visit the links below and say hi!


 Sandy's Bio
 
I have been a papercrafter for many years, it seems as the season change so has my interest in many crafting areas. My passion today is the new venture I started last Nov, "ScrapNgoodtime Retreats and Crops. I love that I as a hostess am able to meet and make new friends and still continue on with my old papercrafting friendships. Please check out my web site http://scrapngoodtimes.wix.com/scrapngoodtimes



to see what I am about, also pinterest and twitter.

These new doll stamps have taken me by storm and there is lots of excitement in the doll stamping world today!!
 
Sandy Lombardi
 

No comments:

Post a Comment