Thursday, May 1, 2014

Charlie is on the move again!!!!

That boy sure likes to be on the move!!  Charlie is on his way to stores all over the US as we speak!!  I am hoping they arrive on Saturday, but if not, he will be in your favorite local scrapbook store by Monday!! 

I also put a new page on the blog, a complete list of all the stores that carry my stamps.  It is growing all the time so please check it often.

Thank you so much to everyone who is buying these stamps.  You have made my job so much fun!!

Stop by your local scrapbook stores to get your stamps soon.  Don't forget, if your local store doesn't carry the stamps, by all means send them my blog information!! 

If you don't want to wait or don't have a store nearby, you can always buy the stamps at my tictail store.  Paypal is the only transaction for payment--nice and secure.   www.CThrutheWoodsClearstamps.tictail.com

Charlie is 7 inches tall!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment