Wednesday, February 5, 2014

And so it BEGINS!

Welcome to C Thru the Woods blog!!
This blog is being created to showcase  brand new and VERY EXCITING stamps that are being created by Charlene Woods.
I am a mother of 4 boys who is always on the lookout for boy-related products.  The problem I found is that many of the boy products on the market are toddler-aged representatives and very immature looking.  Two of my boys are teens now and I really wanted stamps that would reflect a more grown-up or sophisticated product that I could use.  As always, the stamps would have to be able to be used in a variety of ways, making them more cost effective.  
I've always been involved in arts.  Whether I was crafting, scrapbooking, card making, atc making, painting, drawing, art journaling, photographing and most recently, mixed media.  I began to draw my children into my art journals last year and discovered I really liked the images I was creating.  Intrigued, I began to investigate the possibility of creating my own stamp line.  
And Today marks a whole new beginning in the pursuit of this dream.
Today it begins as a business to showcase, market and sell my dreams.  You will be with me on the journey as I roll out at least 8 boy stamps this year, with many more to follow I hope!
Thank you for being part of my dream!

One of my favorite Pins:
I want to make beautiful things.  Even if no one cares






No comments:

Post a Comment